Open-web-loving Mozilla is backing Facebook's move to bring together smartphone-makers, carriers and developers to sort out standards for mobile internet and mobile app payments. The social network announced at Mobile World Congress that it has joined the snappily-titled W3C Mobile Web Platform Core Community Group along with …
Hasn't Opera been promoting this for years????
You write your apps and sites to Web standards, and everything magically works in a browser that conforms to web standards....
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK