Security software-as-a-service specialist Qualys has branched out from vulnerability assessment and policy compliance for corporate networks with a cloud-based website protection service. QualysGuard Web Application Firewall (WAF) is designed to protect sites from threats including SQL injection and DDoS. The service is also …
Why no mention of this notable little outfit , pro services inc Web Application Firewall starts from 20 bucks a month and then 5 per site afterwards . Maybe not an internal Enterprise affair but pretty good for dealing with the front-facing side of business
No I'm not connected with Cloudflare.. just a customer :)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'