Security software-as-a-service specialist Qualys has branched out from vulnerability assessment and policy compliance for corporate networks with a cloud-based website protection service. QualysGuard Web Application Firewall (WAF) is designed to protect sites from threats including SQL injection and DDoS. The service is also …
Why no mention of this notable little outfit , pro services inc Web Application Firewall starts from 20 bucks a month and then 5 per site afterwards . Maybe not an internal Enterprise affair but pretty good for dealing with the front-facing side of business
No I'm not connected with Cloudflare.. just a customer :)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun