Security software-as-a-service specialist Qualys has branched out from vulnerability assessment and policy compliance for corporate networks with a cloud-based website protection service. QualysGuard Web Application Firewall (WAF) is designed to protect sites from threats including SQL injection and DDoS. The service is also …
Why no mention of this notable little outfit , pro services inc Web Application Firewall starts from 20 bucks a month and then 5 per site afterwards . Maybe not an internal Enterprise affair but pretty good for dealing with the front-facing side of business
No I'm not connected with Cloudflare.. just a customer :)
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder