Security software-as-a-service specialist Qualys has branched out from vulnerability assessment and policy compliance for corporate networks with a cloud-based website protection service. QualysGuard Web Application Firewall (WAF) is designed to protect sites from threats including SQL injection and DDoS. The service is also …
Why no mention of this notable little outfit , pro services inc Web Application Firewall starts from 20 bucks a month and then 5 per site afterwards . Maybe not an internal Enterprise affair but pretty good for dealing with the front-facing side of business
No I'm not connected with Cloudflare.. just a customer :)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene