Britain's 4G mobile phone networks will mess up Freeview reception for rather a lot of folk, it has has been claimed. The notion is that 4G will operate on a frequency very close to the UHF bands currently hosting analogue and digital TV transmission. The UHF TV band runs from 471.25MHz up to 847.25MHz. That pushes it into the …
A lot of us like and use Freeview
As to base station - take its power out
Freeview has been unwatchable for several years - but that's just because of the complete crap they broadcast over it.
Re: Too late
There are good channels
occasionally even ITV
I presume they're referring to ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support