Britain's 4G mobile phone networks will mess up Freeview reception for rather a lot of folk, it has has been claimed. The notion is that 4G will operate on a frequency very close to the UHF bands currently hosting analogue and digital TV transmission. The UHF TV band runs from 471.25MHz up to 847.25MHz. That pushes it into the …
A lot of us like and use Freeview
As to base station - take its power out
Freeview has been unwatchable for several years - but that's just because of the complete crap they broadcast over it.
Re: Too late
There are good channels
occasionally even ITV
I presume they're referring to ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4?
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network