Britain's 4G mobile phone networks will mess up Freeview reception for rather a lot of folk, it has has been claimed. The notion is that 4G will operate on a frequency very close to the UHF bands currently hosting analogue and digital TV transmission. The UHF TV band runs from 471.25MHz up to 847.25MHz. That pushes it into the …
A lot of us like and use Freeview
As to base station - take its power out
Freeview has been unwatchable for several years - but that's just because of the complete crap they broadcast over it.
Re: Too late
There are good channels
occasionally even ITV
I presume they're referring to ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs