Juniper has bought web application security firm Mykonos Software in a deal valued at around $80m (£51m) in cash. Mykonos develops technology designed to secure websites and web applications from advanced hacker attacks. The software uses "deception-based technology' that uses honeypotting to detect and divert attacks. The …
Called Mykonos because?
Is it particularly weak against back door exploits?
Oh! I thought they'd bought a Greek island (at a knockdown price) to retire to...
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call