Juniper has bought web application security firm Mykonos Software in a deal valued at around $80m (£51m) in cash. Mykonos develops technology designed to secure websites and web applications from advanced hacker attacks. The software uses "deception-based technology' that uses honeypotting to detect and divert attacks. The …
Called Mykonos because?
Is it particularly weak against back door exploits?
Oh! I thought they'd bought a Greek island (at a knockdown price) to retire to...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops