Juniper has bought web application security firm Mykonos Software in a deal valued at around $80m (£51m) in cash. Mykonos develops technology designed to secure websites and web applications from advanced hacker attacks. The software uses "deception-based technology' that uses honeypotting to detect and divert attacks. The …
Called Mykonos because?
Is it particularly weak against back door exploits?
Oh! I thought they'd bought a Greek island (at a knockdown price) to retire to...
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER