One of Australia’ more progressive government initiatives for start-ups and tech entrepreneurs Innovate SA has been dumped by the South Australian state government, which has pulled essential funding. As part of a wide ranging review of the South Australian Government’s finances, the Sustainable Budget Commission made a …
highly collaborative in an endeavour to leverage the best value
I believe the correct cry is
is in the sentence "reaffirmed the organisation's on-going support". If you ever see that said about your organisation start looking for a new job. Cynical, moi?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network