One of Australia’ more progressive government initiatives for start-ups and tech entrepreneurs Innovate SA has been dumped by the South Australian state government, which has pulled essential funding. As part of a wide ranging review of the South Australian Government’s finances, the Sustainable Budget Commission made a …
highly collaborative in an endeavour to leverage the best value
I believe the correct cry is
is in the sentence "reaffirmed the organisation's on-going support". If you ever see that said about your organisation start looking for a new job. Cynical, moi?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...