One of Australia’ more progressive government initiatives for start-ups and tech entrepreneurs Innovate SA has been dumped by the South Australian state government, which has pulled essential funding. As part of a wide ranging review of the South Australian Government’s finances, the Sustainable Budget Commission made a …
highly collaborative in an endeavour to leverage the best value
I believe the correct cry is
is in the sentence "reaffirmed the organisation's on-going support". If you ever see that said about your organisation start looking for a new job. Cynical, moi?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene