One of Australia’ more progressive government initiatives for start-ups and tech entrepreneurs Innovate SA has been dumped by the South Australian state government, which has pulled essential funding. As part of a wide ranging review of the South Australian Government’s finances, the Sustainable Budget Commission made a …
highly collaborative in an endeavour to leverage the best value
I believe the correct cry is
is in the sentence "reaffirmed the organisation's on-going support". If you ever see that said about your organisation start looking for a new job. Cynical, moi?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...