The Chinese authorities have gone on yet another web crackdown, shutting close to 8,000 websites, although this time the target appears to have been genuine criminal ventures rather than sites spouting politically incorrect sentiments or peddling smut. State-run news agency Xinhua reported that 7,846 sites were axed by the …
a grand total of 53 criminal gangs were effectively eliminated. Not bad for a day’s work
....Said one underage foxconn worker, whist digging a very large hole in the middle of nowhere, during his 'forced' lunchbreak!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire