The Chinese authorities have gone on yet another web crackdown, shutting close to 8,000 websites, although this time the target appears to have been genuine criminal ventures rather than sites spouting politically incorrect sentiments or peddling smut. State-run news agency Xinhua reported that 7,846 sites were axed by the …
a grand total of 53 criminal gangs were effectively eliminated. Not bad for a day’s work
....Said one underage foxconn worker, whist digging a very large hole in the middle of nowhere, during his 'forced' lunchbreak!
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe