The Chinese authorities have gone on yet another web crackdown, shutting close to 8,000 websites, although this time the target appears to have been genuine criminal ventures rather than sites spouting politically incorrect sentiments or peddling smut. State-run news agency Xinhua reported that 7,846 sites were axed by the …
a grand total of 53 criminal gangs were effectively eliminated. Not bad for a day’s work
....Said one underage foxconn worker, whist digging a very large hole in the middle of nowhere, during his 'forced' lunchbreak!
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat