Apple has again been named the world's biggest seller of mobile computers, but it wouldn't even make the top five were it not for the iPad. Fit the fondleslab into the figures and Apple comes away with a Q4 2011 mobile PC market share of 26.6 per cent, a result of shipping 23.4m units during the quarter, market watcher NPD …
Apple sells a lot of stuff
But not as much stuff as you think (so long as you don't count some of the stuff it sells)
What happened to the recession and economic downturn?
Okay, so there are 20 million people in the world who are not impacted by austerity measures, pay cuts, ballooning energy bills, etc.Or were they just willing to make an extra sacrafice to buy an Apple branded tablet rather than an Acer, HP or Samsung one?
Re: What happened to the recession and economic downturn?
Or maybe people are buying iPads instead of cheap laptops.
US Figures only
US bookseller Barnes & Noble with 3.5 per cent.
Does this make the iPad2 the best selling computer of all time, easily beating the approx. 17 million Commodore 64s sold?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?