This week Greg Knieriemen and trusty sidekick Ed Saipetch (@edasi) go virtual, chatting to special guest Steve Kaplan – Vice President Data Center Virtualization Practice at Presidio (@roidude) – about everything from Nix's rib-cracking antics to VMWare's push into the cloud. This week we discuss: Fred Nix taking a spill; …
Karabus, Karabus, will you do the fandango?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?