Despite growing sales in all six of its product categories and all four of its business units, and despite having an extra business week in the quarter, hardware supplier and software wannabe Dell was not able to pull the profits it expected down to the bottom line in its fourth quarter of fiscal 2012, which ended on February 3 …
After admitting defeat in the consume market
and deciding to concentrate on enterprise IT and mobile, Dell has found itself in someting of a tight spot. It's between two markets that it has little relevance in. Consumer PCs are pretty much dying and Enterprise's being sold “cloud-based” solutions.
Dell has nothing but a lack of vision. Something tells me though, they'll wriggle through it somehow
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?