Shares in China's Alibaba.com jumped 43 per cent today when it announced it was going private. Parent company Alibaba Group said it was going to pay shareholders HK$13.50 for their stocks, a premium of around 46 per cent on the last closing price before the announcement of HK$9.25. Shares have since spiked to HK$13.20 as …
ala kazoo share price $14.52
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp