State-run mobile operator China Telecom has finally won the right to sell one of the most sought-after smartphones in the country, Apple’s iPhone 4S, from 9 March. In a brief statement with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (PDF), the firm said that pre-sales of the device would begin online on 2 March. “Following the launch of …
Black and White?
"According to the firm’s Chinese language website, it will be selling black and white versions of the iPhone 4S"
So will the colour version that's on sale in the rest of the world follow later?
Black and white version
Oh no, an article mentioning a phone
Cue the usual Android Vs iPhone rantings.
You don't make the same choices as me therefore you must be a moron, Wah! Wah! copy me and my choices etc. etc.
people still buy/use iphones ??
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.