State-run mobile operator China Telecom has finally won the right to sell one of the most sought-after smartphones in the country, Apple’s iPhone 4S, from 9 March. In a brief statement with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (PDF), the firm said that pre-sales of the device would begin online on 2 March. “Following the launch of …
Black and White?
"According to the firm’s Chinese language website, it will be selling black and white versions of the iPhone 4S"
So will the colour version that's on sale in the rest of the world follow later?
Black and white version
Oh no, an article mentioning a phone
Cue the usual Android Vs iPhone rantings.
You don't make the same choices as me therefore you must be a moron, Wah! Wah! copy me and my choices etc. etc.
people still buy/use iphones ??
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan