back to article 'The full harm to Apple cannot be calculated'

This was the week when MySpace, which some of you may remember as once being a social network, came back from the dead thanks to its reinvention as a "meaningful social entertainment experience around content" with a million new users signing on since December last year. Google locked up its Wallet service for now, after two …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
WTF?

"worldwide rights ... in 10 different countries"

"We bought Proview's worldwide rights to the iPad trademark in 10 different countries several years ago."

Wait... what? If they're confined to 10 different countries then they can't be worldwide, surely?

Gold badge

Re: "worldwide rights ... in 10 different countries"

If they only registered it in 10 countries then by buying the rights to 10 countries that makes the rights worldwide since part of the agreement would be that Apple would register rights in the other countries (if they hadn't already).

Proview are probably being bankrolled by Apple competitors anyway, they're practically going out of business.

Big Brother

Re: "worldwide rights ... in 10 different countries"

Shirley you only need to buy the rights in America for it to to automatically mean you have rights over the whole wirld?

Bronze badge
Trollface

'The full harm to Apple cannot be calculated'

Divide by zero error?

"Apart from that the positive word of mouth and the appeal as a must-have product for its target segment is greater than the rest. Consequently more apps that optimise the screen have further enhanced the value of the product."

More importantly, Frost & Sullivan's Asia Pacific vice-president has also told us that he should really hire a proofreader.

On the other hand, I would love an app that can optimise my screen

Meh

MySpace!?

Stories about (*gasp*) Second Life cannot be far off then...

Just as well...

If they hadn't thought of it first, Evil Shadow Team would have been a great name for a band.

But I don't have a band to which to apply it, so...

Not really sure which icon would work here, if any.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums