A US court has told Oracle and SAP that they can have their retrial in the last two weeks of June or wait until next year. Oracle is seeking the retrial in the case, which found that SAP subsidiary TomorrowNow had illegally downloaded Oracle software and support data, because an appeal granted reduced damages. Oracle was …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft