Under fire Hong Kong mobile operator SmarTone has come in for criticism yet again over its handling of new regulations introduced on Monday which were designed to encourage greater transparency for users. The firm, a long standing partner of Vodafone’s in the region until recently, sparked user fury last week after it decided to …
The bait used to lure new customers, "unlimited data".
A few months later they cap it with 'fair use' or reduce or limit the amount you can have, because hidden in the small print, it says they can.
Then we all look shocked and surprised!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24