Under fire Hong Kong mobile operator SmarTone has come in for criticism yet again over its handling of new regulations introduced on Monday which were designed to encourage greater transparency for users. The firm, a long standing partner of Vodafone’s in the region until recently, sparked user fury last week after it decided to …
The bait used to lure new customers, "unlimited data".
A few months later they cap it with 'fair use' or reduce or limit the amount you can have, because hidden in the small print, it says they can.
Then we all look shocked and surprised!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan