Under fire Hong Kong mobile operator SmarTone has come in for criticism yet again over its handling of new regulations introduced on Monday which were designed to encourage greater transparency for users. The firm, a long standing partner of Vodafone’s in the region until recently, sparked user fury last week after it decided to …
The bait used to lure new customers, "unlimited data".
A few months later they cap it with 'fair use' or reduce or limit the amount you can have, because hidden in the small print, it says they can.
Then we all look shocked and surprised!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search