Under fire Hong Kong mobile operator SmarTone has come in for criticism yet again over its handling of new regulations introduced on Monday which were designed to encourage greater transparency for users. The firm, a long standing partner of Vodafone’s in the region until recently, sparked user fury last week after it decided to …
The bait used to lure new customers, "unlimited data".
A few months later they cap it with 'fair use' or reduce or limit the amount you can have, because hidden in the small print, it says they can.
Then we all look shocked and surprised!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed