Apple’s plans to open its first mega retail store in Brisbane have been derailed by the collapse of building and construction firm Kell & Rigby. The Register can reveal that in November 2010, Apple had signed a ten-year lease with Macarthur Central Shopping Centre for an 800-square-meter, three-storey retail extravaganza in the …
so that's what's happening........elementary my dear Watson
It has been a ghost town for sometime, this article confirms what Apple was denying..... Brisbane will get a store
seems it may be a while now,,,, mehhhh I dont use apple products anyway
Here in Sweden we have a locution,
«det skadar ingen fattig» (it doesn't hurt any poor people). Apt here, at least as regards Apple....
An Apple store in Brissie? So what? It's not like they'll sell their products any cheaper than in other stores.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders