Apple’s plans to open its first mega retail store in Brisbane have been derailed by the collapse of building and construction firm Kell & Rigby. The Register can reveal that in November 2010, Apple had signed a ten-year lease with Macarthur Central Shopping Centre for an 800-square-meter, three-storey retail extravaganza in the …
so that's what's happening........elementary my dear Watson
It has been a ghost town for sometime, this article confirms what Apple was denying..... Brisbane will get a store
seems it may be a while now,,,, mehhhh I dont use apple products anyway
Here in Sweden we have a locution,
«det skadar ingen fattig» (it doesn't hurt any poor people). Apt here, at least as regards Apple....
An Apple store in Brissie? So what? It's not like they'll sell their products any cheaper than in other stores.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats