This topic was created by TeeCee .
Saw this on SKY last night. Quite good, but there was one moment that really cracked me up. This was when many of the cast go heli-skiing. I reckon this bit should be required watching for Yanks, as it would save a few daft questions.
Bill Nighy, playing the rich-as-Croesus bloke that owns a large, Austrian chalet talking to the eponymous lead character who works in it.
BN - Indicating whirlybird: "I suppose you've never been in one of these things before?"
CG: "Not one like that, the one we have at home is much larger."
BN: "Oh that's great. I suppose we're paying for irony now?"
CG: "Oh no, the irony's free. It's the sarcasm you're paying for......... Ironically."
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?