This topic was created by TeeCee .
Saw this on SKY last night. Quite good, but there was one moment that really cracked me up. This was when many of the cast go heli-skiing. I reckon this bit should be required watching for Yanks, as it would save a few daft questions.
Bill Nighy, playing the rich-as-Croesus bloke that owns a large, Austrian chalet talking to the eponymous lead character who works in it.
BN - Indicating whirlybird: "I suppose you've never been in one of these things before?"
CG: "Not one like that, the one we have at home is much larger."
BN: "Oh that's great. I suppose we're paying for irony now?"
CG: "Oh no, the irony's free. It's the sarcasm you're paying for......... Ironically."
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it