This topic was created by TeeCee .
Saw this on SKY last night. Quite good, but there was one moment that really cracked me up. This was when many of the cast go heli-skiing. I reckon this bit should be required watching for Yanks, as it would save a few daft questions.
Bill Nighy, playing the rich-as-Croesus bloke that owns a large, Austrian chalet talking to the eponymous lead character who works in it.
BN - Indicating whirlybird: "I suppose you've never been in one of these things before?"
CG: "Not one like that, the one we have at home is much larger."
BN: "Oh that's great. I suppose we're paying for irony now?"
CG: "Oh no, the irony's free. It's the sarcasm you're paying for......... Ironically."
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad