Troublemaking Yahoo! shareholder Daniel Loeb, head of hedge fund Third Point, has filed with the SEC to appoint himself - and three other directors nominated by him - to the board of the beleaguered web firm. Loeb has been a constant agitator of Yahoo! since the web biz first wobbled, and called for the resignations of co- …
who gives a shit about yahoo
Re: so what
Apparently many millions of people. Though they may never again have the same marketshare %, even if they only tread water they are still a quite large internet presence and could restructure enough to make reasonable profits. Being the 2nd or 3rd most popular search service behind Goggle is a place where a lot of companies WANT to be.
There exists enough cash to revive yahoo!'s bussness?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst