Troublemaking Yahoo! shareholder Daniel Loeb, head of hedge fund Third Point, has filed with the SEC to appoint himself - and three other directors nominated by him - to the board of the beleaguered web firm. Loeb has been a constant agitator of Yahoo! since the web biz first wobbled, and called for the resignations of co- …
who gives a shit about yahoo
Re: so what
Apparently many millions of people. Though they may never again have the same marketshare %, even if they only tread water they are still a quite large internet presence and could restructure enough to make reasonable profits. Being the 2nd or 3rd most popular search service behind Goggle is a place where a lot of companies WANT to be.
There exists enough cash to revive yahoo!'s bussness?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…