Troublemaking Yahoo! shareholder Daniel Loeb, head of hedge fund Third Point, has filed with the SEC to appoint himself - and three other directors nominated by him - to the board of the beleaguered web firm. Loeb has been a constant agitator of Yahoo! since the web biz first wobbled, and called for the resignations of co- …
who gives a shit about yahoo
Re: so what
Apparently many millions of people. Though they may never again have the same marketshare %, even if they only tread water they are still a quite large internet presence and could restructure enough to make reasonable profits. Being the 2nd or 3rd most popular search service behind Goggle is a place where a lot of companies WANT to be.
There exists enough cash to revive yahoo!'s bussness?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion