Troublemaking Yahoo! shareholder Daniel Loeb, head of hedge fund Third Point, has filed with the SEC to appoint himself - and three other directors nominated by him - to the board of the beleaguered web firm. Loeb has been a constant agitator of Yahoo! since the web biz first wobbled, and called for the resignations of co- …
who gives a shit about yahoo
Re: so what
Apparently many millions of people. Though they may never again have the same marketshare %, even if they only tread water they are still a quite large internet presence and could restructure enough to make reasonable profits. Being the 2nd or 3rd most popular search service behind Goggle is a place where a lot of companies WANT to be.
There exists enough cash to revive yahoo!'s bussness?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO