The Valentine’s Day edition of Patch Tuesday brought nine security bulletins that collectively address 21 software vulnerabilities. The batch includes four critical updates but the consensus among security experts is that a security patch for IE is the only one that sysadmins need to worry about. That's because MS12-010 …
It seems like its nineteen-nonety-nine
Dont forget Java...!
Java - more patches released yesterday as well. Joy.
The fact this article's been up for a while yet this is only the third post says it all.
Patching is a no-brainer
There isn't much to say about it - except that presumably the first way you test that the patches don't break your PCs, is by loading -all- of the patches, surely. I mean you're going to have to reboot anyway. Only if your business systems then don't work, do you consider which patches to use, and which not.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search