The Valentine’s Day edition of Patch Tuesday brought nine security bulletins that collectively address 21 software vulnerabilities. The batch includes four critical updates but the consensus among security experts is that a security patch for IE is the only one that sysadmins need to worry about. That's because MS12-010 …
It seems like its nineteen-nonety-nine
Dont forget Java...!
Java - more patches released yesterday as well. Joy.
The fact this article's been up for a while yet this is only the third post says it all.
Patching is a no-brainer
There isn't much to say about it - except that presumably the first way you test that the patches don't break your PCs, is by loading -all- of the patches, surely. I mean you're going to have to reboot anyway. Only if your business systems then don't work, do you consider which patches to use, and which not.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast