Samsung Electronics chairman Lee Kun-hee is being sued by his brother over stocks inherited from their father, the Samsung Group founder Lee Byung-chull. Lee Maeng-hee has filed the suit in Seoul, alleging that his younger brother secretly incorporated a huge amount of Samsung stocks into his assets, Korean news agency Yonhap …
Glad to see theres no cultural divide
Crooked banksters here, crooked banksters there, one big happy world Family
no surprise then...
...that they so shamelessly ripped off the iPhone and iPad designs....
It'll make a nice change for them to be sued by someone other than Apple.
It's Time to BacksTab.
Oh Samsung's been having a lot of fun suing Osram and Siemens over LED patents too, don't worry.
Ok I'm suprised
You hired the guy back after he was convicted of crime against the company. I bet Mark hurd is thinking he might have job here .
Thought that was only "The American Way" of doing business. Looks like something else has been exported.
From the top...
... to the bottom, that's how a company's spirit trickles down. And below.
Honestly Chinese companies have better transparency than Korean corps who seem unable to separate big business from their government. Of course the US is now the same way but it has always been that way in Korea.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers