Samsung Electronics chairman Lee Kun-hee is being sued by his brother over stocks inherited from their father, the Samsung Group founder Lee Byung-chull. Lee Maeng-hee has filed the suit in Seoul, alleging that his younger brother secretly incorporated a huge amount of Samsung stocks into his assets, Korean news agency Yonhap …
Glad to see theres no cultural divide
Crooked banksters here, crooked banksters there, one big happy world Family
no surprise then...
...that they so shamelessly ripped off the iPhone and iPad designs....
It'll make a nice change for them to be sued by someone other than Apple.
It's Time to BacksTab.
Oh Samsung's been having a lot of fun suing Osram and Siemens over LED patents too, don't worry.
Ok I'm suprised
You hired the guy back after he was convicted of crime against the company. I bet Mark hurd is thinking he might have job here .
Thought that was only "The American Way" of doing business. Looks like something else has been exported.
From the top...
... to the bottom, that's how a company's spirit trickles down. And below.
Honestly Chinese companies have better transparency than Korean corps who seem unable to separate big business from their government. Of course the US is now the same way but it has always been that way in Korea.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)