Reg Hardware Sex Week The Android market is full of apps dedicated to the various positions you and your other half can tie yourselves into, but be warned: many have a terrifyingly long Permissions list. In other words many are nothing more than scams targeting the randy and stupid. SexInfo 101 Android app screenshot 139 …
Had to rate this on Oh Orgasmic!, natch
First! Oh, my bad, sweetie; that only works on the forums...
Glad to see the summary is titled
Brain-dead crap for brain-dead people.
Wonderful. This is what the world gets when twenty-somethings (age & IQ) write software.
God help the planet.
After reading the associated text, am I alone in finding it bizarre that you would want to stick your tongue up someone's arse (literally)? The idea of tasting someone's "shit-pipe" does not come across as a pleasurable pursuit in my book.
In line with other posters offering suggestions, I'm guessing the "dirty Sanchez" doesn't make the cut.
De gustibus non disputandum.
You don't necessarily do it for your pleasure, you do it for theirs. But surely that's obvious.
The one that I like to see in these catalogues, but not necessarily to do, is "The Screw of Archimedes".
Could quite easily say the same about the piss pipe mr no-fun
If it's clean its good fun for both
Pirate because we did this one last night =P
Does this one cater to a gay audience or does have to waste 69p to find out?
Good one on the price too, only just spotted that!
Thumb for obvious reason (it's thicker) =]
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'