Vodafone has admitted eyeing up Cable & Wireless Worldwide, but says the relationship is still at the coy-glances stage with talks of a quick merger being premature. Responding to press speculation, Vodafone says it would be prepared to pay cash for Cable & Wireless, should the company prove attractive enough. Rules governing …
Hahaha - how to get into *real* trouble..
CW is a cash cow machine and can't innovate to save its life - that's why it keeps having to buy whole companies to win back contracts it loses.
Good luck Vodafone - I would suggest some serious due diligence, especially on contracts that are coming to an end. You may find renewal isn't as automatic as C&W would like to believe..
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked