Vodafone has admitted eyeing up Cable & Wireless Worldwide, but says the relationship is still at the coy-glances stage with talks of a quick merger being premature. Responding to press speculation, Vodafone says it would be prepared to pay cash for Cable & Wireless, should the company prove attractive enough. Rules governing …
Hahaha - how to get into *real* trouble..
CW is a cash cow machine and can't innovate to save its life - that's why it keeps having to buy whole companies to win back contracts it loses.
Good luck Vodafone - I would suggest some serious due diligence, especially on contracts that are coming to an end. You may find renewal isn't as automatic as C&W would like to believe..
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month