Vodafone has admitted eyeing up Cable & Wireless Worldwide, but says the relationship is still at the coy-glances stage with talks of a quick merger being premature. Responding to press speculation, Vodafone says it would be prepared to pay cash for Cable & Wireless, should the company prove attractive enough. Rules governing …
Hahaha - how to get into *real* trouble..
CW is a cash cow machine and can't innovate to save its life - that's why it keeps having to buy whole companies to win back contracts it loses.
Good luck Vodafone - I would suggest some serious due diligence, especially on contracts that are coming to an end. You may find renewal isn't as automatic as C&W would like to believe..
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call