Vodafone has admitted eyeing up Cable & Wireless Worldwide, but says the relationship is still at the coy-glances stage with talks of a quick merger being premature. Responding to press speculation, Vodafone says it would be prepared to pay cash for Cable & Wireless, should the company prove attractive enough. Rules governing …
Hahaha - how to get into *real* trouble..
CW is a cash cow machine and can't innovate to save its life - that's why it keeps having to buy whole companies to win back contracts it loses.
Good luck Vodafone - I would suggest some serious due diligence, especially on contracts that are coming to an end. You may find renewal isn't as automatic as C&W would like to believe..
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots