Vodafone has admitted eyeing up Cable & Wireless Worldwide, but says the relationship is still at the coy-glances stage with talks of a quick merger being premature. Responding to press speculation, Vodafone says it would be prepared to pay cash for Cable & Wireless, should the company prove attractive enough. Rules governing …
Hahaha - how to get into *real* trouble..
CW is a cash cow machine and can't innovate to save its life - that's why it keeps having to buy whole companies to win back contracts it loses.
Good luck Vodafone - I would suggest some serious due diligence, especially on contracts that are coming to an end. You may find renewal isn't as automatic as C&W would like to believe..
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer