Hoping for Ultrabook prices to plummet before you take the plunge? You may have to wait a while. These skinny laptops won't hit the $599-699 (£379-442) band until 2013, notebook manufacturers reckon. And this glum forecast is shared by component makers, DigiTimes says. They believe that while SSDs in particular are so pricey, as …
OK, I won't wait ... just buy mac air instead.
back to your bridge
When is a mac air going to cost £400?
Will be interesting to see what dropping price of ultrabooks will do to they rest of the netbook/notebook market.
Good luck to them with that. If the manufacturers haven't gone out of business by then... or pulled the Ultrabooks because they aren't popular enough, I look forward to my cheap Ultrabook in 2013. I think my old laptop will keep me going until then.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook