It took twelve years, but Rackspace Hosting has chalked up its first billion-dollar year – and it's hoping to get to $2bn in a lot less time, planning some new cloudy services to help make that happen. In the quarter ended in December, Rackspace brought in $283.3m in revenues, up 32 per cent year-on-year, with net income of just …
And how much do they spend on pushy sales people who try to bounce you into signing up for a contract before the end of the month so's they can get the commission? Tossers.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle