Change is the hardest thing that IT has to do, but it's a fact of life. How you deal with fundamental change can have a massive impact on the overall performance of the business, on user satisfaction and on how IT is valued. This is particularly true when there are a whole bunch of complex systems in place. You've just got them …
force Cloud providers to implement client-side hard encryption
that is all
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?