Change is the hardest thing that IT has to do, but it's a fact of life. How you deal with fundamental change can have a massive impact on the overall performance of the business, on user satisfaction and on how IT is valued. This is particularly true when there are a whole bunch of complex systems in place. You've just got them …
force Cloud providers to implement client-side hard encryption
that is all
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network