Change is the hardest thing that IT has to do, but it's a fact of life. How you deal with fundamental change can have a massive impact on the overall performance of the business, on user satisfaction and on how IT is valued. This is particularly true when there are a whole bunch of complex systems in place. You've just got them …
force Cloud providers to implement client-side hard encryption
that is all
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone