Iranians have a little more Internet access than a few days ago, but access is still highly restricted. Last week, the country imposed a block on SSL-based VPNs which, it seems, is still in place. Barring SSL/TLS traffic stopped Iranians from using the well-known TOR Project to bypass state censorship of Internet sites. In …
Religion and politics
Always a dangerous mix.
like sodium and water...
But always fun to watch from a safe, very safe, distance.
history teaches us nothing. 40 years later, they'll come back to the world just like East Germany (DDR) did.
"The more you tighten your grip, the more they will slip through your fingers..."
*Admittedly slightly modified for the purposes of this post.
Iran used to be a secular democracy.
But then the UK and USA stepped in.
Rob Newman's "A History Of Oil in the 20th Century" comes highly reccomended.
I don't understand...
Where are Anonymous, LulzSec, Assange™, et al...?
Isn't this exactly the sort of stifling of free expression that they say they're against?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia