Iranians have a little more Internet access than a few days ago, but access is still highly restricted. Last week, the country imposed a block on SSL-based VPNs which, it seems, is still in place. Barring SSL/TLS traffic stopped Iranians from using the well-known TOR Project to bypass state censorship of Internet sites. In …
Religion and politics
Always a dangerous mix.
like sodium and water...
But always fun to watch from a safe, very safe, distance.
history teaches us nothing. 40 years later, they'll come back to the world just like East Germany (DDR) did.
"The more you tighten your grip, the more they will slip through your fingers..."
*Admittedly slightly modified for the purposes of this post.
Iran used to be a secular democracy.
But then the UK and USA stepped in.
Rob Newman's "A History Of Oil in the 20th Century" comes highly reccomended.
I don't understand...
Where are Anonymous, LulzSec, Assange™, et al...?
Isn't this exactly the sort of stifling of free expression that they say they're against?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests