The suspected ringleader of an internet and telephone fraud gang based in Penang, Malaysia, has been nabbed by police after being lured to Taiwan by his former gang-mates, it has emerged. A Taiwanese man known as Huang was reportedly arrested at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei as he re-entered the country at the end of …
What about those scammers calling old folks in the UK and telling them they're from Microsoft and their PC is spouting errors onto the Internet?
Where's a (cyber) policeman when you need one?
is it perhaps the New Straits Times?
Love it, its almost poetry.
"Gang man Huang banged up" in Penang.
having his Huang bruised.
Do you guys/gals drink heavily before writing these head/by-lines? Or are you all just that talented?
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad