The suspected ringleader of an internet and telephone fraud gang based in Penang, Malaysia, has been nabbed by police after being lured to Taiwan by his former gang-mates, it has emerged. A Taiwanese man known as Huang was reportedly arrested at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei as he re-entered the country at the end of …
What about those scammers calling old folks in the UK and telling them they're from Microsoft and their PC is spouting errors onto the Internet?
Where's a (cyber) policeman when you need one?
is it perhaps the New Straits Times?
Love it, its almost poetry.
"Gang man Huang banged up" in Penang.
having his Huang bruised.
Do you guys/gals drink heavily before writing these head/by-lines? Or are you all just that talented?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL