The suspected ringleader of an internet and telephone fraud gang based in Penang, Malaysia, has been nabbed by police after being lured to Taiwan by his former gang-mates, it has emerged. A Taiwanese man known as Huang was reportedly arrested at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei as he re-entered the country at the end of …
What about those scammers calling old folks in the UK and telling them they're from Microsoft and their PC is spouting errors onto the Internet?
Where's a (cyber) policeman when you need one?
is it perhaps the New Straits Times?
Love it, its almost poetry.
"Gang man Huang banged up" in Penang.
having his Huang bruised.
Do you guys/gals drink heavily before writing these head/by-lines? Or are you all just that talented?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action