The suspected ringleader of an internet and telephone fraud gang based in Penang, Malaysia, has been nabbed by police after being lured to Taiwan by his former gang-mates, it has emerged. A Taiwanese man known as Huang was reportedly arrested at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei as he re-entered the country at the end of …
What about those scammers calling old folks in the UK and telling them they're from Microsoft and their PC is spouting errors onto the Internet?
Where's a (cyber) policeman when you need one?
is it perhaps the New Straits Times?
Love it, its almost poetry.
"Gang man Huang banged up" in Penang.
having his Huang bruised.
Do you guys/gals drink heavily before writing these head/by-lines? Or are you all just that talented?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning