Microsoft plans to publish nine updates next Tuesday – four of which are critical – as part of a Valentine's Day edition of its Patch Tuesday update cycle. Highlights of the batch, which collectively address 21 vulnerabilities, include a critical update for Internet Explorer. There are also two critical fixes for Windows itself …
They love me, they love me not, They love me, They love me not.....
Rose are Red, Violets are blue, Microsoft squishes bugs, just for you!!!!
Why not now, why wait?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Please go patch
The first two post are not about how crappy MS is and how they should just do it right the first time .
Taps foot and waits for the post about how we should all be using Linux instead.
"we should all be using Linux instead."
Now stop tapping.
...wouldn't it be a nice present from Microsoft if they wrote decent software to start with and didn't need to patch it all the time?!?!
Yes, it would
It would also be nice if Apple, Linux, Solaris, AIX, zOS, <insert other OS names here>, also didn't need patching.
It would also be nice if all other OSes got the same reporting as MS do for patching.
bug free like Android?
But Android is bug free, Barry Shitpeas told me so.
You mean, it would be nice for the Windows users to feel not so jealous?
To quote Queen...
I want it now.... I want it now... I want it now, and I want it ALL !
Or to quote Apple Bloom
But Ah want it NOOOOOW!
What better way to say I love you ...
... than by not allowing you to be fucked over.
They did it to us again.
And they still haven't taken us out to dinner first.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln