Telstra CEO David Thodey has told journalists and analysts that the telecommunications industry “needs clarity” following the Federal Court decision which clearly and simply said “Optus TV Now is legal”. In other words, since the clarity provided by the Federal Court is not the clarity Telstra wants – with $AU153 million …
Well, I've emailed my MP
Who happens to be Malcolm Turnbull, who opened his mouth on this issue yesterday. I suggested, in the politest possible way, that he hold the horses on supporting knee-jerk legislation that limited my rights.
In the meantime, all MPs and sporting groups might consider that exclusive deals that aren't in consumers' interests will be circumvented one way or another in the digital realm. So they can continue to play 'whack a mole' for ever and a day, or think again (at last?).
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM