Apple is already testing Chinese, Japanese and Russian language support for its voice-activated personal assistant technology Siri - and will roll out the new functionality next month as its efforts to cosy up to customers in these lucrative markets gathers pace. Chinese tech site DoNews spoke to an Apple development engineer …
Let me think... Sorry!. How about a web search for that? = Дайте подумать ... Извините. Как насчет веб-поиска для этого?
About time...Took me 10 seconds.
All very well, but can you send a text like that on your mobile phone when you're driving?
Even at my desk, it's quicker to ask Siri a question like "Will it snow tomorrow?" (which I just did, as it happens) than it is to muck about checking weather sites.
Siri has its detractors, but I find it quite useful.
Откройте дверь стручок залив
Deep fried mars bar
Perhaps they should get Scottish working first :-
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad