Apple is already testing Chinese, Japanese and Russian language support for its voice-activated personal assistant technology Siri - and will roll out the new functionality next month as its efforts to cosy up to customers in these lucrative markets gathers pace. Chinese tech site DoNews spoke to an Apple development engineer …
Let me think... Sorry!. How about a web search for that? = Дайте подумать ... Извините. Как насчет веб-поиска для этого?
About time...Took me 10 seconds.
All very well, but can you send a text like that on your mobile phone when you're driving?
Even at my desk, it's quicker to ask Siri a question like "Will it snow tomorrow?" (which I just did, as it happens) than it is to muck about checking weather sites.
Siri has its detractors, but I find it quite useful.
Откройте дверь стручок залив
Deep fried mars bar
Perhaps they should get Scottish working first :-
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners