Apple is already testing Chinese, Japanese and Russian language support for its voice-activated personal assistant technology Siri - and will roll out the new functionality next month as its efforts to cosy up to customers in these lucrative markets gathers pace. Chinese tech site DoNews spoke to an Apple development engineer …
Let me think... Sorry!. How about a web search for that? = Дайте подумать ... Извините. Как насчет веб-поиска для этого?
About time...Took me 10 seconds.
All very well, but can you send a text like that on your mobile phone when you're driving?
Even at my desk, it's quicker to ask Siri a question like "Will it snow tomorrow?" (which I just did, as it happens) than it is to muck about checking weather sites.
Siri has its detractors, but I find it quite useful.
Откройте дверь стручок залив
Deep fried mars bar
Perhaps they should get Scottish working first :-
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone