Like a mage's potion, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is based on a tried and tested formula: the essence of Fable II, a dash of Oblivion, the gizzards of God of War. And let's not forget the vital binding agent, of course: a liberal dose of Tolkien's legendarium. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Circle of strife That's not to say …
I Was Tentatively Interested In This
but had decided that it would need to get rave reviews, as in "OMG this is better than Skyrim!" for me to bypass my usual long standing I-must-avoid-EA-products-at-any-costs stance.
The fact that the game is tied to the EA "Origin" Store is a big turn off and a lukewarm 70% review is nowhere near enough to overcome that particular piece of crapness.
R.A. Salvatore ?
Cue the legions of Dual Wielding Scimitar Dark Elves
why is he a selling point?
Salvatore makes Dan Brown look... almost readable. The Jeffrey Archer of SciFi.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes