Mobile platform developer Appcelerator has completed its second purchase of the last year, snapping up Cocoafish to gets its APIs and server backend system. The company bought HTML5 expertise with the Particle Cloud buy last year, and this buy was also part of a hunt for specific technology, CEO Jeff Haynie told The Register. …
"I like backends and I cannot lie"
Sub title of the week, definitely
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks