Mobile platform developer Appcelerator has completed its second purchase of the last year, snapping up Cocoafish to gets its APIs and server backend system. The company bought HTML5 expertise with the Particle Cloud buy last year, and this buy was also part of a hunt for specific technology, CEO Jeff Haynie told The Register. …
"I like backends and I cannot lie"
Sub title of the week, definitely
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin