Mobile platform developer Appcelerator has completed its second purchase of the last year, snapping up Cocoafish to gets its APIs and server backend system. The company bought HTML5 expertise with the Particle Cloud buy last year, and this buy was also part of a hunt for specific technology, CEO Jeff Haynie told The Register. …
"I like backends and I cannot lie"
Sub title of the week, definitely
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great