Alibaba.com has suspended its shares on the Hong Kong market, pending news from its parent company Alibaba Group, which reportedly wants to buy back Yahoo!'s stake in the company. The Chinese website asked the market to stop trading its stocks starting today, because it needed to sort out some stuff with Alibaba Group. "The …
Ain't gonna happen
US Government permit a Chinese company to buy a up firm currently providing about 50% of Americans' email accounts?
I think it about time Yahoo disposes of its Asian assets that it does not fully control, So I would not be surprise if it sold its states in Alibabas and Yahoo Jupan and it should do so quickly.
An then use the money to re-enter both markets with units its fully controls at a later stage.
To the article above, this not about Alibaba buying Yahoo, at least not yet. This article is about Alibaba buying up shares Yahoo owns in the Alibaba group.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait