Samsung revealed it will launch the successor to its popular Tocco Lite handset this March, with the budget blower targeting the social network generation. No surprise there, then. The Samsung Tocco Lite 2 packs a 3in, 320 x 240 touchscreen. Features include a built-in music player, a 3.2Mp camera, Bluetooth 3.0 and micro SD …
ts going to be more desirable than the mk1 as it has wifi capability but come on out of the box a paltry 20mb of onboard storage is somebody having a laugh?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap