Samsung revealed it will launch the successor to its popular Tocco Lite handset this March, with the budget blower targeting the social network generation. No surprise there, then. The Samsung Tocco Lite 2 packs a 3in, 320 x 240 touchscreen. Features include a built-in music player, a 3.2Mp camera, Bluetooth 3.0 and micro SD …
ts going to be more desirable than the mk1 as it has wifi capability but come on out of the box a paltry 20mb of onboard storage is somebody having a laugh?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace