Yahoo!'s chairman and three other board members are stepping down as the once-mighty web firm continues its drawn-out internal shake-up. Chairman Roy Bostock announced the purge in a letter to shareholders, saying the directors had chosen not to stand for re-election to the board "in order to accelerate the company's …
We're finally admitting that Yahoo is doomed and activating our golden parachute clauses whilst our share options are still useful for something more than toilet paper
Facebook's profit for 2011, as announced in their IPO filing, was $1bn. Yahoo!'s profit is currently running at about $1bn a year, as best I can make out.
One is allegedly worth $100bn, the other... isn't.
Farcebook is riding an inflating bubble.
Yahoo is covered in the gunge of the previous bubble.
"accelerate the company's transformation"?
Why does the phrase "polish a turd" spring to mind? It's probably just me - as you were.
1. Golden Parachute out of spiraling ball of fail.
2. Sell stock on uptick.
They need leadership stability
I hear Kim Kardashian is available.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE