Nikon unveiled its much-anticipated FX-format D800 digital SLR camera this morning. The Nikon D800 - successor to the company's D700 - has been upgraded to sport a 36.3Mp CMOS sensor feeding the Nikon's latest image processor, the Expeed 3. Nikon D800 The D800 features 1080p video recording with options for 24, 25 and 30fps …
I'll stick with my "obsolete" Hasselblad CF-39 & aging glass, thanks.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph