Sony has gone surf-tastic, announcing a partnership with Aussie outdoors outfitter Billabong, which sees its Xperia Active handset branded with the extreme-sports logo and pitched towards the cool-dude generation. The Android smartphone is a tough little blower too, with resistance to dust, water and scratches, even adding …
"Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Billabong edition"
...trips off the tongue.
Billabong sounds like drug paraphernalia, not really something i'd associate with outdoor activity. I probably would avoid this just because of the name
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE