Sony has gone surf-tastic, announcing a partnership with Aussie outdoors outfitter Billabong, which sees its Xperia Active handset branded with the extreme-sports logo and pitched towards the cool-dude generation. The Android smartphone is a tough little blower too, with resistance to dust, water and scratches, even adding …
"Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Billabong edition"
...trips off the tongue.
Billabong sounds like drug paraphernalia, not really something i'd associate with outdoor activity. I probably would avoid this just because of the name
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!