Sony has gone surf-tastic, announcing a partnership with Aussie outdoors outfitter Billabong, which sees its Xperia Active handset branded with the extreme-sports logo and pitched towards the cool-dude generation. The Android smartphone is a tough little blower too, with resistance to dust, water and scratches, even adding …
"Sony Ericsson Xperia Active Billabong edition"
...trips off the tongue.
Billabong sounds like drug paraphernalia, not really something i'd associate with outdoor activity. I probably would avoid this just because of the name
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64