A previously unseen Asus tablet has surfaced on the web prompting speculation that the Taiwanese company is working on the successor to the Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Not that there's much in the leak that gives any hint one way or the the other. All we have is a snap of a tablet - a ten-incher by the look of it - and the model …
Asus are working on a successor.
You'd never have guessed that one
This is probably more like a Prime vers. 2.0. A higher quality screen (believe it or not) and polymer back to resolve wi-fi and GPS issue of the original Prime. Same guts though.
At the present pace that Asus is moving at I imagine they'll have the same number of tablets as they have netbooks. I'd love to have one of these but I figure if I wait until the end of the year I'll have a half dozen choices.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers