A previously unseen Asus tablet has surfaced on the web prompting speculation that the Taiwanese company is working on the successor to the Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Not that there's much in the leak that gives any hint one way or the the other. All we have is a snap of a tablet - a ten-incher by the look of it - and the model …
Asus are working on a successor.
You'd never have guessed that one
This is probably more like a Prime vers. 2.0. A higher quality screen (believe it or not) and polymer back to resolve wi-fi and GPS issue of the original Prime. Same guts though.
At the present pace that Asus is moving at I imagine they'll have the same number of tablets as they have netbooks. I'd love to have one of these but I figure if I wait until the end of the year I'll have a half dozen choices.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL