Mainframe maker and services provider Unisys managed to almost hold profits steady in the final quarter of 2011 despite taking a dip in revenues. In the quarter ended in December, Unisys saw its technology sales swoon 18.9 per cent to $150m primarily due to declining sales of third-party equipment including rebranded Dell and …
I like this
After 30 odd years the bit Unisys are able to make a bit of money on is the "old" mainframe business.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders