Mainframe maker and services provider Unisys managed to almost hold profits steady in the final quarter of 2011 despite taking a dip in revenues. In the quarter ended in December, Unisys saw its technology sales swoon 18.9 per cent to $150m primarily due to declining sales of third-party equipment including rebranded Dell and …
I like this
After 30 odd years the bit Unisys are able to make a bit of money on is the "old" mainframe business.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...