Market watcher IDC has weighed in on the 'who sells how many mobile phones' debate with its own figures. It has followed the consensus that Apple is now the world's third biggest phone maker. Not 'smartphone maker' but 'phone maker'. It's worth stressing the difference because both Nokia and Samsung, the two companies placed …
Still only 3rd
No wonder. Apple are a complete failure at everything they do.
Ignoring the most blatant trolling ever..., I'd say not bad actually for a company with all the pedigree of just five handsets. In comparisson Nokia and Samsung release 5 handsets a month...
Still, figures taken with a pinch of salt.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7