Market watcher IDC has weighed in on the 'who sells how many mobile phones' debate with its own figures. It has followed the consensus that Apple is now the world's third biggest phone maker. Not 'smartphone maker' but 'phone maker'. It's worth stressing the difference because both Nokia and Samsung, the two companies placed …
Still only 3rd
No wonder. Apple are a complete failure at everything they do.
Ignoring the most blatant trolling ever..., I'd say not bad actually for a company with all the pedigree of just five handsets. In comparisson Nokia and Samsung release 5 handsets a month...
Still, figures taken with a pinch of salt.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370