Market watcher IDC has weighed in on the 'who sells how many mobile phones' debate with its own figures. It has followed the consensus that Apple is now the world's third biggest phone maker. Not 'smartphone maker' but 'phone maker'. It's worth stressing the difference because both Nokia and Samsung, the two companies placed …
Still only 3rd
No wonder. Apple are a complete failure at everything they do.
Ignoring the most blatant trolling ever..., I'd say not bad actually for a company with all the pedigree of just five handsets. In comparisson Nokia and Samsung release 5 handsets a month...
Still, figures taken with a pinch of salt.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows