Feeds

back to article CNN

I’m a news junkie, and when I recently cancelled my Sky subscription I found that the one channel that I really missed was CNN. So I was pleased to find that there’s a free CNN app that is available in versions for both iPhone and iPad. CNN iOS app iPad screenshot The iPad version opens in 'front page' mode There are actually …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
FAIL

Sounds quite good

but after seeing this ( http://twitpic.com/8dykcj ) recently, I'm not sure that I want to be trusting CNN for my news reporting.

Silver badge
Holmes

Nice app, shame about the content.

These are not the "News" you are looking for.

Don't need $ky to get CNN

You don't need a subscription to Sky to get CNN. It's free to air and on Freesat so you should be able to still get it using your existing sky box or get a Freesat box.

Why would anyone miss CNN?

..Like, y'know?

They lost me, a long time ago, at the time of the OJ Simpson trial - "Trial of the Century!" Trail of the Century? I thought that was the Nuremburg Trials.

And it drives me crazy that they seem to set the agenda on the CBC News. Aaargh!

Now, when I need news, I reach for Al-Jazeera.

Thumb Down

Yeah, but...

CNN and News in the same sentence. Wow.

Ted Turner is either laughing... or crying

CNN : "News" :: MTV : Music Videos

Used to be. A long time ago. Haven't been for quite some time.

Paris Hilton

Only Paris would trust CNN for her news

I wouldn't even use CNN as a secondary news source, the app can have all the glitz and functionality it wants but in the end content is king.

It's on Freesat too

So no need for a Sky sub.

As other posters have said though I'd not trust it as a source on its , I get my news from a range of sources on satellite TV.

This topic is closed for new posts.