back to article CNN

I’m a news junkie, and when I recently cancelled my Sky subscription I found that the one channel that I really missed was CNN. So I was pleased to find that there’s a free CNN app that is available in versions for both iPhone and iPad. CNN iOS app iPad screenshot The iPad version opens in 'front page' mode There are …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. D@v3
    FAIL

Sounds quite good

but after seeing this ( http://twitpic.com/8dykcj ) recently, I'm not sure that I want to be trusting CNN for my news reporting.

2. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Holmes

Nice app, shame about the content.

These are not the "News" you are looking for.

3. bob12345

Don't need $ky to get CNN

You don't need a subscription to Sky to get CNN. It's free to air and on Freesat so you should be able to still get it using your existing sky box or get a Freesat box.

4. Paul Renault

Why would anyone miss CNN?

..Like, y'know?

They lost me, a long time ago, at the time of the OJ Simpson trial - "Trial of the Century!" Trail of the Century? I thought that was the Nuremburg Trials.

And it drives me crazy that they seem to set the agenda on the CBC News. Aaargh!

Now, when I need news, I reach for Al-Jazeera.

5. Rovindi
    Thumb Down

Yeah, but...

CNN and News in the same sentence. Wow.

6. Timo

Ted Turner is either laughing... or crying

CNN : "News" :: MTV : Music Videos

Used to be. A long time ago. Haven't been for quite some time.

7. FallenAngel
    Paris Hilton

Only Paris would trust CNN for her news

I wouldn't even use CNN as a secondary news source, the app can have all the glitz and functionality it wants but in the end content is king.

8. pctechxp

It's on Freesat too

So no need for a Sky sub.

As other posters have said though I'd not trust it as a source on its , I get my news from a range of sources on satellite TV.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like