Gamestation has revealed a list of trade-in deals which will see the retailer hand over the upcoming Sony PlayStation Vita handheld console for as little as £80. Gamers anticipating this month's Vita launch will be pleased to know the initial outlay of over £200 can be slashed - provided they're willing to hand over an older …
May I be the first (or the 4th... depending on when this is moderated) to say, what a spectacular ripoff. much better waiting for prices to drop(however this does cause economic collapse), or better yet sell your old consoles on ebay(or another merchant or actual friends) and buy from a cheaper merchant(Amazon for example).
In defense of Gamestation,
there is something quite nice about being able to walk into a shop, choose a game, buy it and take it home to play, all on the same day. Particularly if you have kids.
That said, I don't want a PSVita, so carry on (and, if I did, I doubt I'd get much discount from my PS2).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great