Nokia has announced it will include NFC tech in next-gen Windows Phone handsets and hinted at a connector-free future for pairing smartphones with other devices. "Why are there any connectors?" asked Nokia's design chief, Marko Ahtisaari, rhetorically, in an interview with The Guardian. Why are there covers for ports too? Good …
The USB port cover is really annoying
Considering you have to charge a phone every day it makes no sense to put a little hatch over it. The SIM slot is also very easy to break.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?