Nokia has announced it will include NFC tech in next-gen Windows Phone handsets and hinted at a connector-free future for pairing smartphones with other devices. "Why are there any connectors?" asked Nokia's design chief, Marko Ahtisaari, rhetorically, in an interview with The Guardian. Why are there covers for ports too? Good …
The USB port cover is really annoying
Considering you have to charge a phone every day it makes no sense to put a little hatch over it. The SIM slot is also very easy to break.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes