Nokia has announced it will include NFC tech in next-gen Windows Phone handsets and hinted at a connector-free future for pairing smartphones with other devices. "Why are there any connectors?" asked Nokia's design chief, Marko Ahtisaari, rhetorically, in an interview with The Guardian. Why are there covers for ports too? Good …
The USB port cover is really annoying
Considering you have to charge a phone every day it makes no sense to put a little hatch over it. The SIM slot is also very easy to break.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait