Nokia has announced it will include NFC tech in next-gen Windows Phone handsets and hinted at a connector-free future for pairing smartphones with other devices. "Why are there any connectors?" asked Nokia's design chief, Marko Ahtisaari, rhetorically, in an interview with The Guardian. Why are there covers for ports too? Good …
The USB port cover is really annoying
Considering you have to charge a phone every day it makes no sense to put a little hatch over it. The SIM slot is also very easy to break.
I absolutely agree the battery should be a lot better than this. I mean, what's the point of having a smartphone if it last for a few hours only.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip