Two Fairfax sites remain offline this morning after they were apparently compromised, with the possible loss of credit card information. As reported in Australia’s SC Magazine, the intruders claimed to have obtained 10,000 unencrypted credit cards. The sites impacted are Herald Education and the Young Writer of the Year. Since …
Storage of verification numbers - that'll get you on the shit-list of the World's largest payment services, if not sued for losses.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait