Two Fairfax sites remain offline this morning after they were apparently compromised, with the possible loss of credit card information. As reported in Australia’s SC Magazine, the intruders claimed to have obtained 10,000 unencrypted credit cards. The sites impacted are Herald Education and the Young Writer of the Year. Since …
Storage of verification numbers - that'll get you on the shit-list of the World's largest payment services, if not sued for losses.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars