Two Fairfax sites remain offline this morning after they were apparently compromised, with the possible loss of credit card information. As reported in Australia’s SC Magazine, the intruders claimed to have obtained 10,000 unencrypted credit cards. The sites impacted are Herald Education and the Young Writer of the Year. Since …
Storage of verification numbers - that'll get you on the shit-list of the World's largest payment services, if not sued for losses.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'