Samsung Galaxy slab-fondlers will soon get access to movies and TV shows, with IPTV aspirant Quickflix inking a deal with Samsung Australia. As well as Galaxy Tab and Smartphones, the arrangement will see Quickflix stream movies and TV shows to Samsung’s range of internet connected Smart TVs and Blu-ray players. Samsung …
More and more delivery systems for non-existant content.
It's good of el Reg to continue to accept their press releases, but Quickflix streaming is a wasteland. I actually consider their advertising to be bait and switch given they don't have any TV shows at all but their help page says:
"Enjoy the flexibility of watching Movies and TV shows via the post or online with one of our great value subscription packages."
And their meta on Google is:
"Over 50000 Movie & TV Show titles for hire. Unlimited hours of movie streaming available. NO late fees, NO lock-in contracts and postage is FREE!"
But their entire streaming catalog is 290 titles at the moment, 25 of those released 2010 or 2011.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support