Samsung Galaxy slab-fondlers will soon get access to movies and TV shows, with IPTV aspirant Quickflix inking a deal with Samsung Australia. As well as Galaxy Tab and Smartphones, the arrangement will see Quickflix stream movies and TV shows to Samsung’s range of internet connected Smart TVs and Blu-ray players. Samsung …
More and more delivery systems for non-existant content.
It's good of el Reg to continue to accept their press releases, but Quickflix streaming is a wasteland. I actually consider their advertising to be bait and switch given they don't have any TV shows at all but their help page says:
"Enjoy the flexibility of watching Movies and TV shows via the post or online with one of our great value subscription packages."
And their meta on Google is:
"Over 50000 Movie & TV Show titles for hire. Unlimited hours of movie streaming available. NO late fees, NO lock-in contracts and postage is FREE!"
But their entire streaming catalog is 290 titles at the moment, 25 of those released 2010 or 2011.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015