BSkyB has once again seen the number of new subscribers signing up to the broadcaster's products fall, compared to the same period a year before. The telly giant, while announcing its second-quarter results this morning, said it added 100,000 customers during the three-month period ending 31 December 2011. Compare that figure to …
Taking inflation for the last year to be ~5% then their earnings per UK customer have fallen.
"That product will cost customers £20 a month. It will come with download speeds of up to 40Mbit/s and no usage caps. At launch BSkyB's is expecting to offer its cable service to around 30 per cent of UK homes."
But it's not a cable service though, it's over BT's Fibre To The Cabinet service. Still got to be good for those folks who either can't get (or don't want) Virgin cable :-)
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers