Huawei has swooped on the assets of the UK based Centre for Integrated Photonics Ltd (CIP), a photonics research laboratory, from the East of England Development Agency (EEDA). The Chinese telco powerhouse will retain the CIP team, which is located in Ipswich, to will form the core of the new Huawei UK R&D centre as part of its …
Hmmm, and conveniently close to BT's Martlesham research labs too. Job apps anyone?
They are expecting red army performance and they have manners similar to that. At least this country (not UK here) that is what I heard. 9 to 21 work hours etc.
When you root one of their handsets, you figure the company run by engineers, minimal modifications to ui and performance hacks. well documented /etc
Perhaps the Reg should consider hiring a proofreader ?
«The Chinese telco powerhouse will retain the CIP team, which is located in Ipswich, to will [sic !] form the core of the new Huawei UK R&D centre as part of its global network.»
«EEDA said the investment was a success story for CIP which was originally owned by a US consortium and was acquitted [sic !] by EEDA in 2003 to save it from shut down.»
We are the proofreaders. Why do you think they added that "Send corrections" link?
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?