Micro-blogging phenomenon Twitter has modified its commitment to the free flow of information online by adding a new feature enabling the removal of users' tweets at a country level while allowing them to be viewed elsewhere. In a move many will see as a thinly veiled attempt to cosy up to repressive regimes and maybe even make …
"we will enter countries that have different ideas about the contours of freedom of expression"
I thought Twitter was already available in America.
wasn't there a recent lump of shares purchased by a Saudi Prince... is this what he paid for?
my cynical gland just went 'splode
still, a re-tweet from outside should be visible form inside.. right?
The twits begin to hate twitter....LOL
So stop using Twitter
and use identi.ca instead, or as well.
twitter is no longer
it si nwo a pthetic sell out,who shoult be SHUTDOWN as it;s main reason to exist is not longer
Couldn't have put it better myself. If I could give your post ten thumbs up I would. Any thoughts on the Eurozone debacle?
Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great