Nominet, which runs the .uk domain registry, has proposed a new code of conduct that would ban unprofessional behaviour by its members. The new draft Members' Code would enable the organisation to strip members of their privileges if they're caught scamming customers or being rude to Nominet staff. It would also force its …
Works for me
This should be automatic IMO.
I couldn't see anywhere obviously whether this 'Code of Conduct' would apply retrospectively to domains already issued, or just new ones going forward.
If it applies retrospectively, then I hope any previously contract said that they could change the terms and conditions at any time going forward, otherwise as far as I can see, its unenforceable.
Although I'm sure some legal people would like to argue this in court for a bunch of money.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2