Nominet, which runs the .uk domain registry, has proposed a new code of conduct that would ban unprofessional behaviour by its members. The new draft Members' Code would enable the organisation to strip members of their privileges if they're caught scamming customers or being rude to Nominet staff. It would also force its …
Works for me
This should be automatic IMO.
I couldn't see anywhere obviously whether this 'Code of Conduct' would apply retrospectively to domains already issued, or just new ones going forward.
If it applies retrospectively, then I hope any previously contract said that they could change the terms and conditions at any time going forward, otherwise as far as I can see, its unenforceable.
Although I'm sure some legal people would like to argue this in court for a bunch of money.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*