back to article Stab victim protected by Bulgarian airbag

A Florida woman who was set upon by her ex-fiance's knife-wielding new squeeze survived the attack thanks to one of her Bulgarian airbags, according to this report. The unnamed victim was assaulted outside her former boyf's apartment in Melbourne, Brevard County, and allegedly stabbed "repeatedly in the left side of her chest" …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Alert

Health and Safety law

Now here's an opportunity for the health and safety police to actually benefit society for once, encouraging the use of "safety" implants..

Uterior motive? Moi?!? never! *hopes nobody noticed the crossed fingers*

Bronze badge
Coat

Gotta admire...

...the upfrontery of the man.

Silver badge
Boffin

You do realize you'd have to get them too, right?

Meh

There should be more balanced reporting.

Logically, every time someone is fatally stabbed on the upper body, El Reg should report "lack of boobage kills victim". Whether male or not.

Joke

Dr Frank Filiberto

"specialiast Dr Frank Filiberto" specialiases in what, exactly?

encourage everyone to get them?

I am not getting them regardless of how safe they are.

Happy

Oh I don't know...

Might be more fun than playing with Angry Birds to pass the time. :-)

Silver badge
Go

Much as we all know men like playing with themselves, I doubt they'd get away with playing with enhanced manboobs on a train (or any other public place for that matter).

Having said that, it might be more socially acceptable than playing Angry Birds

Silver badge

Tough Titty

In future, policewomen (and maybe policemen?) will have Kevlar tits.

Silver badge
Headmaster

Yeah, but it's what else they do for you

>> "It happened so fast. I'm like, 'Put down the knife.' I look down, and I was covered in blood."

It seems they completely impair one's use of English. Fit plastic boobs, and tenses are optional.

Or maybe she thought she was on bookface.

Like.

Coat

"Magnificently tittled" surely

Nuff said.

Anonymous Coward

Oh NOW I understand!

I used to wonder about articles like this but now I realize that the full slogan does not fit on the masthead/banner: "Biting the hand the feeds IT, also publishing airbag news whenever we can!"

I'll tell you, you are -lucky- that the full slogan does not fit there. (And if you wanted to put it on a t-shirt, than the only sort of t-shirt that could accommodate it would have to have a pair of airbags in it.)

Anonymous Coward

Sigh

Bootnotes.

Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVek3emy2Ag

Life....

....imitating art.

/

Anonymous Coward

Jabberwocky

Beware the Jub Jub Bird

Anonymous Coward

Beware the Jub *Job* bird, and shun ...

... the Frumious Bandersnatchoplasty.

Anonymous Coward

Need my eyes tested

At first glance I read

the magnificently-titled Artful Awakenings surgery

as

the magnificently-titled Awful Awakenings surgery

Bronze badge
Alert

Thanks to Chris Hunter for the tit-off

I hear the HSE are now looking very closely at safety chesticles, for their application as PPE in the workplace. They hope to make them as common as rigger boots and hard hats, and have already started shooting the training video, featuring Rab C. Nesbitt demonstrating the correct procedure for donning this essential piece of life-saving equipment, with commentary by Patrick Allen.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/research/ppe/safety-chesticles-consultation.pdf

Happy

I can't take this anymore

May'be my own pair of jubs would calm me down a little?

Headmaster

Titties and safety go together way back

I believe older Reg readers must be familiar with term "mae vest" , referring to blow up lifejacket, worn by sailors during WWII, which made them look (remotely) a bit like the famous actress Mae West.

Very remotely, I hope.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums