CEO Enrique Salem stands crisp and smart on the poop deck of the good ship Symantec, looking back at a straight course and ahead to more growth. It's a pretty unexciting third quarter story really. Third quarter revenues for the security, storage and server company were $1.75bn – 7 per cent up on a yearly comparison. Profits …
Symantec's profits up
Coincidentally along with number of ripped off newbs! You'd almost think there was a correlation.
Symantec's profits up.. Not for Long..
What with them telling Customers to stop using their product..
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests