CEO Enrique Salem stands crisp and smart on the poop deck of the good ship Symantec, looking back at a straight course and ahead to more growth. It's a pretty unexciting third quarter story really. Third quarter revenues for the security, storage and server company were $1.75bn – 7 per cent up on a yearly comparison. Profits …
Symantec's profits up
Coincidentally along with number of ripped off newbs! You'd almost think there was a correlation.
Symantec's profits up.. Not for Long..
What with them telling Customers to stop using their product..
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait