CEO Enrique Salem stands crisp and smart on the poop deck of the good ship Symantec, looking back at a straight course and ahead to more growth. It's a pretty unexciting third quarter story really. Third quarter revenues for the security, storage and server company were $1.75bn – 7 per cent up on a yearly comparison. Profits …
Symantec's profits up
Coincidentally along with number of ripped off newbs! You'd almost think there was a correlation.
Symantec's profits up.. Not for Long..
What with them telling Customers to stop using their product..
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones