CEO Enrique Salem stands crisp and smart on the poop deck of the good ship Symantec, looking back at a straight course and ahead to more growth. It's a pretty unexciting third quarter story really. Third quarter revenues for the security, storage and server company were $1.75bn – 7 per cent up on a yearly comparison. Profits …
Symantec's profits up
Coincidentally along with number of ripped off newbs! You'd almost think there was a correlation.
Symantec's profits up.. Not for Long..
What with them telling Customers to stop using their product..
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip